Flea Market Background

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A dear friend shared this with me today...

But now thus says the LORD, 
he who created you, O Jacob, 
   he who formed you, O Israel: 
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; 
   I have called you by name, you are mine. 
 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; 
   and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; 
when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, 
   and the flame shall not consume you. 
 For I am the LORD your God, 
   the Holy One of Israel, your Savior. 
I give Egypt as your ransom, 
   Cush and Seba in exchange for you. 
 Because you are precious in my eyes, 
   and honored, and I love you, 
I give men in return for you, 
   peoples in exchange for your life. 
Isaiah 43:1-


But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. - Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.